Valentine's Day CBD Infused Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
7th Nov 2021
What is the perfect Valentine's Day present? Depending on who you ask, the answer to this question will vary. But one thing's for sure, the path to the heart is often sweeter when cookies are involved. So, we asked Receptra friend Aneeta, to whip up a special batch of her Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Valentine's Day CBD Cookies.
Valentine's Day CBD Cookies
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 Cups Spelt Flour
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2oz Receptra Prime CBD Oil
- 3/4 Cup Cold Vegan Butter
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350F (180C). Line cookie sheet with parchment.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
3. In a medium bowl, add all the wet ingredients (except chocolate chips), and use a beater to cream the vegan butter, Receptra Prime CBD oil, and sugar together. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix. When it just comes together stir in the chocolate chips.
Feel free to snack on cookie dough, it can be eaten raw!
4. Scoop approximately two tablespoons of cookie dough and roll into a ball and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you have used up all the cookie dough. Bake 14 to 18 minutes, the cookies will have spread but look almost raw, they should be golden on the underside. Allow to cool on the pan so the cookies can set.
5. Enjoy a few, and then wrap up your Valentine's Day CBD Cookies to give as your special gift this year!
A special thank you to Receptra Friend Aneeta and her husband Karim for helping us put together this Valentine's Day CBD Cookies recipe!