Receptra Naturals CBD Celebrates Veteran’s Day 2020
30th Jan 2021
At Receptra, we honor the men and women who selflessly choose to serve our country. In appreciation of this service, we have created the Receptra Naturals™ Military Appreciation Program for all active and retired military personnel.
In honor of Veteran’s Day, the Receptra Team has chosen to make an even bigger impact on those heroes who have sacrificed to keep us safe. 2020 has been a hard year for everyone and that includes veterans and their families, especially those who may be dealing with service-related mental and physical hardships.
Donations to Wounded Warriors Family Support
In celebration of Veterans Day, Receptra Naturals is donating 10% of all purchases through the veteran’s program throughout the entire month of November to the Wounded Warriors Family Support nonprofit.
This organization is an independent nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide support to the families of those who have been wounded, injured or killed during combat operations. Rated a four-star nonprofit by Charity Navigator, Wounded Warriors Family Support aids veterans and their families in healing the wounds that medicine cannot.
How Wounded Warrior Family Support Makes a Difference
- - Veteran Training - In partnership with UAW-Ford we offer a six-week welding training program to assist veterans with meaningful careers.
- - Dunham House - A residence providing long term care for combat-wounded veterans with spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries.
- - Family Retreats - Memorable vacations provided free of charge to allow combat-wounded veterans to strengthen the bonds with their families
- - Mobility is Freedom - Custom outfitted vehicles to enhance the lives of wounded veterans. This program also includes the Native American Veterans Support, Transition, and Resources Program, NAVSTaR.
- - Veteran Baskets - Challenging local civic groups and individuals to thank our nation’s veterans through simple means, patriotic gift baskets.
- - Caregiver Respite - Provides respite and supplemental services nationwide to the caregivers and families of wounded combat veterans.
How You Can Help Support This Veterans Nonprofit
Wounded Warrior Family Support has a donation link directly on their website, so even if you are not purchasing through the Receptra Military Appreciation Program you can still contribute.
Building awareness around veteran issues and the program would also be beneficial to increasing the outreach of Wounded Warrior Family Support. Here are links to their social media:
If you know a service member who could use the benefits of Receptra Naturals CBD, please share information about this program.
About the Receptra Naturals Military Appreciation Program
Through this program, both active and retired service members receive 50% off all Receptra Naturals pure hemp CBD products, including topicals, tinctures, 0% THC products and pet products. Every Receptra product is included in the program – there are no exclusions to the Veterans Appreciation discount.
This discount will never expire since we believe that every service person who could experience a benefit from CBD has earned the right to have safe and affordable access to high-quality, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products.
Click HERE to learn more.