Nothing says holiday celebration like Mini Spiced Apple Cider Bundt Cakes with Cream Cheese frosting!
Add a little Receptra CBD in there to make your festivities truly relaxing and enjoyable. This recipe is a mouthful, but it is a delicious mouthful! The Receptra team would like to give a big thank you to Tiffany Hang for this amazing recipe. Check out her food and travel blog for more great ideas.
Mini Spiced Apple Cider Bundt Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
Mini Spiced Apple Cider Bundt Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease minibundtpan or cupcake pan molds with butter.
2. In a small pot over high heat, bring the apple cider to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 10-15 minutes or until reduced to about 3/4 cup. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine 3/4 cup boiled cider, melted butter, eggs, apple butter, vanilla, and brown sugar.
4. Whisk in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, andReceptraNaturals Fresh Berry CBD until just combined.
5. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared pan, filling 2/3 of the way full.
6. Bake 12-13 minutes, until the tops are just set. Remove and let cool 5 minutes, then invert the cakes onto a cooling rack.
7. While cakes are baking, prepare the frosting. Whisk cream cheese and softened butter until fluffy. Whisk confectioner’s sugar andReceptraNaturals Vanilla Mint CBD until well combined. Continue whisking until desired consistency, then transfer into a piping bag.
8. Frost minibundtcakes/cupcakes after they have cooled.