Berry Compote with Whipped Yogurt Spread and CBD Recipe
6th Jan 2022
Wow your guests with the complex flavors of something that looks so simple!
This berry compote with whipped yogurt spread is a great snack for anytime of the day. Take the edge off of stressfull celebration preparations with added Receptra CBD, which can naturally uplift your mood. Make sure to inform guests that CBD is included in your recipe. This recipe was created by Tiffany Hang.
Berry Compote with Whipped Yogurt Spread Ingredients:
- 1 loaf Bread of choice, sliced and toasted
- Additional Honey for topping, if desired
- For Compote:
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 cups Mixed berries of choice (2 separate 1 cup, explained in directions)
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 2 droppers Receptra Naturals CBD, Ginger Lime or Fresh Berry For Cream Spread
- 1 cup Plain Greek yogurt, strained
- 4oz Mascarpone
- 2 droppers Receptra Naturals CBD, Vanilla Mint
Directions for Berry Compote with Whipped Yogurt Spread:
1. Scoop yogurt into a cheesecloth and let strain for 2 hours. If you’re in a rush for time, use paper towels and pat the yogurt to remove excess moisture.
2. Using a mixer, whip strained yogurt and mascarpone together until smooth and fluffy.
3. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine honey and 1 cup of mixed berries. Stir constantly to allow honey to mix with berry juices. Remove from heat when berry mixture begins to simmer.
4. Add lemon juice, remaining 1 cup of mixed berries, and Receptra Naturals Ginger Lime or Fresh Berry CBD.
5. Over toasted sliced bread, spread yogurt mixture and gently spoon berry compote. Drizzle honey on top to desired sweetness.