1. Gaskin DJ, Richard P. The Economic Costs of Pain in the United States. In: Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Advancing Pain Research, Care, and Education. Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education, and Research. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2011. Appendix C. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92521/
2. Zelaya CE, Dahlhamer JM, Lucas JW, Connor EM. Chronic pain and high-impact chronic pain among U.S. adults, 2019. NCHS Data Brief, no 390. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics. 2020.
3. Stewart WF, Ricci JA, Chee E, Morganstein D, Lipton R. Lost productive time and cost due to common pain conditions in the US workforce. JAMA. 2003 Nov 12;290(18):2443-54. doi: 10.1001/ jama.290.18.2443. PMID: 14612481.
4. Gallup Poll. August 7, 2019 “14% of Americans Say They Use CBD Products” https://news.gallup.com/ poll/263147/americans-say-cbd-products.aspx/
5. Google Patents: Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants. Data provided by IFI CLAIMS Patent Services
6. Current Research Supports the Theory in Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Irritable Bowel, and Other Treatment-Resistant Syndromes. Cannabis Cannabinoid Res. 2016;1(1):154-165. Published 2016 Jul 1. doi:10.1089/can.2016.0009
7. https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/depression-and-pain Moreira, Fabrício A., & Crippa, José Alexandre S.. (2009). The psychiatric side-effects of rimonabant. Brazilian Journal of Psychiatry, 31(2), 145-153. https://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S1516-44462009000200012
8. Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Advancing Pain Research, Care, and Education. Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education, and Research. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2011. Summary. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ books/NBK92510/
Learn About Relief
9. Pacheco, Danielle. December 4, 2020 “Pain and Sleep” https://www.sleepfoundation.org/physical-health/ pain-and-sleep
10. Florence CS, Zhou C, Luo F, Xu L. The Economic Burden of Prescription Opioid Overdose, Abuse, and Dependence in the United States, 2013. Med Care. 2016;54(10):901-906. doi:10.1097/ MLR.0000000000000625
11. Center for Disease Control and Prevention. 2020 Sleep and Sleep Disorders: Data and Statistics https:// www.cdc.gov/sleep/data_statistics.html
12. World Health Organization. June 2018 “Cannabidiol Critical Report: Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Fortieth Meeting” https://www.who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/ CannabidiolCriticalReview.pdf
13. Food and Drug Administration March 5, 2020 “FDA Regulation of Cannabis and Cannabis-Derived Products, Including Cannabidiol (CBD)” https://www.fda.gov/news-events/public-health-focus/fdaregulation-cannabis-and-cannabis-derived-products-including-cannabidiol-cbd